Application deadline: Wednesday, July 11, 2018
OFA supporters are change-makers. We’re bold. We speak out for progress. And we fight for change by getting organized. Right now, we need folks like you—smart, passionate people—more than ever. The Fellowship equips new organizers with the tools and training to approach complex problems that impact the health of communities, both right now and long-term.
For six weeks, Fellows learn from experienced organizers and trainers through weekly online trainings. Fellows get a deep dive into the theory of change behind community organizing, then, when possible, work side-by-side with experienced community organizers where they live.
Throughout the program, Fellows are challenged to build community relationships, develop fundamental organizing skills, and explore their leadership potential.
What you’ll do as a Community Engagement Fellow:
- Attend online training every Wednesday at 7:30pm CT from 7/18 to 8/22
- Complete weekly assignments after each online training
- Be provided opportunities to apply skills to your community organizing
Application process and timeline:
- Application deadline: Wednesday, July 11, 2018
- Acceptance will occur on a rolling basis
Ready to apply? Follow this link.
The OFA Community Engagement Fellowship is unpaid, is primarily for educational and training purposes, and is not expected to lead to an offer of permanent employment.