Democrat Brad Schneider is the Congressional Representative in Illinois 10th District, and that doesn’t sit well with the National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC).
The IL-10 Congressional seat has flipped four times in the last four election cycles. 2010 and 2014 went to Bob Dold (R), while Brad Schneider (D) took the seat in 2012 and 2016. With 2018 just around the corner, the GOP wants IL-10 back. Continue reading “IL-10 lands “On the Radar” of the GOP, NRCC”
Join Traci Fine and other NSI and Swing Left volunteers as they canvass our Swing District as part of Swing Left’s Summer Canvassing Challenge!
This summer, Swing Left* volunteers across the country will be canvassing their target Swing Districts to talk to voters, identify supporters, and ask them to commit to vote in 2018.
- If you have never been canvassing before, this is an easy way to get started!
- You don’t have to talk about a specific issue or politics.
- These friendly conversations asking people to vote in 2018 lets them know how important voting is.
- These kinds of “commitment” conversations are powerful, and have been shown to increase turnout up to 20%.
- Plus Canvassing is a fun outdoor activity, a way to meet neighbors, spend time outdoors, and get some exercise at the same time!
For more information, visit the events listed on our calendar, or RSVP here.
Continue reading “Take Action: Commit to Canvassing in the IL-10th!”