Write: The two chairs of the Senate Rules and Administration committee.
Chair: Sen. Richard Shelby
Ranking member: Sen. Amy Klobuchar
- Click the link for each Senator
- Fill out the necessary fields
- Topic is “other” or “not listed”
- Subject is: Support the bipartisan SAVE Act
- Copy and paste the message:
Dear Senator, I support the bipartisan SAVE Act introduced by Martin Heinrich and Susan Collins. With 21 state elections databases targeted last year, I trust the R&A committee will address the safety of our national voting systems by considering safer, hack-resistant paper ballots. Please do all you can to help S. 2035 proceed. Thank you.
NOTE: The links in the above message will not post into the email, but are included for background information for our readers.